Thursday, November 6, 2008

SNOW!

So Halloween was 6 days ago and I still haven't posted any pictures. I will - soon - I promise. I have been SICK though - I got hit with a killer sinus infection and it totally knocked me on my fanny. The antibiotics are kicking in and I'm feeling mostly normal now thank goodness. Baby Sis is sick right now too, slight fever, congested. Poor little girl. So - anyway I will get caught up again soon. In the meantime I just wanted to report that I looked out the window about 30 mins ago to see SNOW!!! How very exciting. Our first snow of the season. I tried to take a picture of it, but my camera is kind of crappy and that didn't work very well. However, I am going to post this short little video clip taken from my deck - you can KIND OF see the snow in it. If I weren't so lazy I'd go take another video because I see that it's coming down even harder now....

No comments: