
OK - Finally I am posting my Halloween pics.......
A few weeks ago I mentioned that I still hadn't gotten around to buying Little Man's Halloween costume - and to be honest, I never DID get around to it. His first few Halloween's were SO important to me - to find just the right costume - and to be truthful they are carefully stashed away as we speak in his "keepsake" box. Let's just say that I have gotten over that.
We dug through his closet and since he already has a large wardrobe of camouflage, and a Cabela's camouflage Pop "shot-gun" we decided that he should be a hunter for Halloween. He thought this was a great idea! He told everyone that he was a "shootin' man", and that he was "gonna shoot a big buck". Any idea where he's gotten this trait?
As for Baby Sis I dug through a box of hand-me-downs (gotta love 'em) and found an adorable giraffe costume in her size. Perfect!! (And free!!)
Our church and community center are next door to eachother and they combined to have a Chilli-feed, Harvest Party with (obviously) Chili, quilt viewing, pie tasting, lots of candy, face painting, and games. Unfortunately Big Sis couldn't be with us but I believe she was a skeleton. The kids had a great time and best of all we didn't have to go too far from home.
Here are some pics of them playing games and of the 4 of us taking a break in the hallway of the church on the youth group couch. We had a great time!
And YES I am wearing bunny ears, and DID in fact have a bunny tail pinned to my rear - which Little Man thought was HILARIOUS! I saw a teenaged girl the next night wearing the same ears & tail as mine.... however, she had thigh-high stocking, teeny-tiny shorts, and a barely there top... not really the same costume! Mine was a more conservative Mom bunny.

No comments:
Post a Comment