Monday, November 17, 2008

Please tell me this isn't my living room....



Before I had 2 kids I had a clean house. Before I had 2 kids I was a perfect mom. I can remember saying to my mom regarding a family acquaintaince who has children and a messy house "you just don't let your children DO that to your house is all". UM OKAYYYY!! Funny how I was a perfect parent before I had kids.

Fast forward a few years and some major word eating. The ME before children would be disgusted by this living room that was evidently hit by a tornado of small children. Is it possible that only TWO small children are responsible for this damage? Unfortunately, yes.

3 comments:

Beth E. said...

Haha...enjoy those messes! :o) They grow up soooo fast. Unfortunately, I don't have toys cluttering up my house anymore, and I kinda miss it. :/

SometimesSheWhispers said...

Oh yea, as you could see from my post, your's aren't the only little tornados! I'll post a picture of my playroom at the end of the day...bet I've got you beat on that mess!

Melanie said...

HA, I'm probably that acquaintance you speak of! I'll tell ya the messes are bad. Hammie is turning into quite the clean freak all of a sudden. Saturday morning he cleaned the whole living room by himself with Ree hurriedly grabbing her items before he had his way with them. Beth E. is right, the messes decrease as they get older.