Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving - Catching up



Okay, so they did this almost a full week ago and I'm only NOW getting around to posting the pictures. But better late than never, right? Brian, Little Man, and Baby Sis carved one of the little pumpkins that Little Man brought home from his Pre-School field trip. The kids were SO excited - it was the first time they've ever done it before. They didn't know what to think about cleaning out the guts. One by one they plucked the seeds out until Brian showed them how to grab a handful which they thought was gross. They loved the finish project and have proudly been showing it off to everyone. I baked the pumpkin seeds and they were gone in like, 2 minutes.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

At least your hubby waited for you to carve punkies. 2 nights ago I came upstairs after my treadmill pilgrimage to find Billy finishing up a pumpkin with H & H. Um, hello? Precious memories NOT being captured! I wasn't pleased. Luckily I was able to snap 1 picture.