Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Days






There was no school today so Brian had a day off!! It was amazing, we haven't all been home as a family - during the day - in what seems like forever. We celebrated by taking a trip to Greenbluff. The kids played outside and we ate lunch. It was nice being together as a family again. I can't wait til our hectic Fall schedules end. When we piled in the car to leave I told Brian that I couldn't remember the last time we'd all been in the car together. Unfortunately, Big Sis couldn't be with us.
After we got home from Greenbluff it was naptime for Baby Sis and Brian enjoyed his afternoon off by siting in his rifle. He was shooting at a marker on the hillside and I wanted to go for a run - but he said that I might accidentally get shot. I thought about telling him that he didn't have that good of an aim but kept my thoughts to myself. Plus once I started thinking about what that implied....Hmmmm, moving on.
He's going to be gone all weekend hunting as tomorrow is the official start to the season. He and his buddy Chris are hunting all day Saturday, then sleeping in the back of Chris' truck Saturday night so they can start hunting again first thing Sunday morning. Let me say, for the record, that I think they are nuts.

Anyway, here are some cute pics of the fam at Greenbluff!

No comments: