
I've decided to try something new called "Not Me! Monday". If you're not familiar with this then check out MckMama's blog at www.mycharmingkids.net to see what all the fun is about. It's my new favorite blog. Not only does she have a gorgeous site with cute stories, but she's real mother and woman, with a fabulous heart for the Lord - she also has a very touching drama going on with her unborn child. I urge you all to check it out.
Anyway - back to "Not Me! Monday"....
I did not wake up 10 minutes before we had to be walking out the door this morning for Little Man's pre-school and certainly did not throw Baby Sis in the car with her jammies on and no breakfast and no way did I toss granola bars into the backseat for my children to eat on the drive into town and as a good mother there's not a chance that I dug their toothbrushes out of my purse and instructed them both to do a quick brushing in the car. No way! Not me!
I also did not realize that I was completely and totally on Empty in my car 2 seconds after leaving my house and no way did I call the neighbor begging her to let me have some gas from her gas can just so I could make it in to town. And I certainly did not leave the house without a shower, furry teeth, and not a drop of make-up on. Not me! I am far too organized for something like that. Of course I did not speed the entire 40 minute drive to pre-school and absolutely did not deliver Little Man to school 10 minutes late so that he missed his morning job that he looks forward to all week long. *sigh*
I also did not steal the Ruth Graham quote I now have posted from another woman's blog. No way, not me! Just because I adored it so much and found it so true there'e not a chance I would've done that.
Good thing I did not do any of those things!!
Happy Monday to all of you!

2 comments:
Don't ya love days that start out ca-razy?? Found you on MckMama and wanted to stop in and say Hello. Love your blog!
you remembered to brush your kids teeth... i am impressed. i can't remember to do that on most calm mornings...
Post a Comment