* I've noticed that my kitchen floor only gets mopped when one of my children spills something - therefore my kitchen floor is really clean.
* I love cleaning with baking soda & vinegar. I especially love that it reminds me of building volcanoes in 4th grade. Fizzzzz
* My toaster went kaput this morning - which means I need to go buy a new one - which really stinks. I hate spending money on things like toasters when I could instead buy something FUN.
* Since it seems like all I do is clean, why isn't my house cleaner than it is?
* I looked online at Linens N Things for toasters. Am I the only person that thinks a toaster for $129 is insane? Do people actually pay that much for a toaster?
Stamp Nouveau Shopify Re-Design Website
8 years ago

2 comments:
Hi! thanks for dropping by (yes, we all find other mommy friends from MckMama!) Love your quote in your blog description from Ruth Graham Bell. I read her autobiography a long time ago and really liked it. Take care!
CountryMom
If you wanna see expensive toasters, go to Williams Sonoma's site. Seriously? People are crazy. I love our 4 person toaster. G will toast 4 pieces and coat them with peanut butter. Pretty slick for this bunch, but Wally World will hook you up. Ü
Post a Comment