Tuesday, December 16, 2008

He tried to squeeze a toot out....

So earlier today Little Man comes up to me with a startled look on his face and points at his pants.... they were soaking wet...

I was confused and didn't know what to think -
Me -"Did you spill on yourself?"
LM -"No, I peed!!"
I'm thinking, oh my gosh, he must be sick or something, he has never peed his pants (starting to go into panicked mother mode).
Me- "Oh honey! What happened? Are you okay??!!"
LM- "I was trying to squeeze a toot out!"

Oh my gosh...

THEN he did it AGAIN a few hours later!!
So once again I am thinking that something has to be wrong, this is TOO bizarre....

So when GDaddy got home tonight I relayed the story to him. Little Man offers his input:
GDaddy "You peed your pants twice, bud?"
Little Man "I was trying to squeeze the toots out!" he says all exasperated...
"See?!" he demonstrates, "like this".
And he clenches his eyes shut and starts grunting.
"See?! No toot! Did you hear a toot? No toot coming out, it didn't come out, the toot's stuck!"

I don't even know what to say.

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh, what a cute story. I am glad you were able to move that. I was hoping it didn't sound offensive! I just knew it would drive me nuts, and I thought it might you too!

Beth E. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hysterical...and so typical! Welcome to the world of boys/men. They all seem so proud when they can "toot" at will...he's just practicing, mom!

Unfortunately, all three of my guys are pros...lol.

Maybe he could practice while sitting on the toilet!