Wednesday, December 3, 2008

G's the big 16!

Also (remember that I'm catching up) before Thanksgiving we went to my nephew G's family birthday party. I seriously cannot believe how old this kid is getting. Wasn't he just 4 like, yesterday? I didn't get any pictures of him looking UP directly into the camera because, well - he's 16... .

Also here's a pic of my dad & 2 brothers from the party.... I don't have any recent pics of them all together so when I told them all to stand by eachother for one Jason asked if I thought they were all going to die soon or something. Geesh!

And here's a pic of Baby Sis and Grandma sharing pie. Yummy!
Little Man and the rest of his little cousins were all too busy tearing my Sister In Law's house apart to pose for a picture.

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

Glad you're back among us! I enjoy your posts.

I may be out of the loop for a few days. My hubby is having surgery on Friday. Check out my blog for the details.

Blessings....

Melanie said...

You got some great pictures! I like them Ü.