Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Tree Adventure




Or something like that anyway. So yesterday was the first clear day up at our place in like, forever (no fog). GDaddy and I loaded the kids up on the 4-wheelers as soon as he got home from work, before dark, to head off and get our Christmas tree. It was nice being on the 4-wheeler again, I feel like it's been so long since we've been out for a family ride. GDaddy tromped through the woods and found a nice tree and I waited with the kiddos back at the 4-wheelers and decided to take some pictures.... This is where chaos began. I wanted Little Man & Baby Sis to pose together on my 4-wheeler for a picture, but Baby Sis was not at all excited about this - see below:

Which then caused Little Man to start crying as well....
Oh well. As I told GDaddy, this is stuff we'll laugh about someday and tease them about when they have kids of their own.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hey! We missed you and glad you are back. Hope the pregnancy is going well. I love your tree! I am such a fan of those kinds as well. My husband grew up in a home where they were not allowed to decorate the tree because it had to be "perfect" so he loves them as colorful and messy as can be!