Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yummy Dough Craft






So I was feeling adventurous and told myself that I wouldn't care if I got peanut butter & sugar all over my kitchen floor and had the kids do this yummy craft project. You mix equal parts pb & powdered sugar, mash it up good until it forms a dough and then voila! You have a dough to make crafts with AND shove in your mouth to get your sugar high.

They seemed to really have a good time making things, then smashing it up and making something else. And of course, nibbling.

Little Man is too young to have all that sugar to himself so I had to help him eat his, of course.

Following are pictures of Little Man's "sink" - yes, "sink" -- I don't know, I just went with it; and a pic of Big Sis' "fruit bowl". And a pic of the dough "Big Sis" that I made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you're doing art projects! I should try this one sometime. You definitely have to be in the right mood for such an endeavor.

Gardner Momma said...

Yes, you have to be in the "cleaning" mood. My advice would be to do it outside!! It looks disgusting but it is actually pretty tasty.