It is here, Football season and I am officially a widow. At least until November sometime. Brian has been busy working away at work getting ready for the school year, and of course two-a-days. The kids and I have been left to entertain ourselves now and I suppose this means summer is over - for us anyway. A few days of Brian being gone and we were bored so now I've got to reach into my bag of tricks and drum up some activities for these kiddos. Summer for us is unstructured and each day is different but back to reality I suppose.
Little Man just completed his first session of indoor T-ball and that went awesome, so I think we may do it again. I'm also looking into swimming lessons for them both or possibly soccer.
Wish Brian luck as the new season begins!!

No comments:
Post a Comment