Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We are expecting a.....

As I told you yesterday, Brian & I had the ultrasound today.

We are so excited to find out that we are going to have a beautiful, healthy



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are very happy and excited! She is perfectly healthy in every way and now I am more excited than ever to meet her.

They did the 3D ultrasound picture of her which maybe wasn't such a great idea. It looked a little bit like an alien horror movie was being filmed in my uterus. I will point out that she only weighs 11 ounces right now so what do we expect, right?

It's so nice to be able to say "she" instead of "it" now!

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

Congratulations! That is awesome news. What fun you will have, planning for this little one's arrival! :o)

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR YOU GUYS!!!! What a blessing!! I am so happy for you! You already have the perfect family.. and she is going to be such an added treasure.

MANY, many blessings toyou!
Amanda