
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
For you fellow Not Me'ers - pardon the canned NMM introduction above - but the events of this afternoon have NOT made me far too crabby nor drained me of any energy so that I am not lacking the motivation to write my own.
I (really) was not going to participate in NMM today, however, I changed my mind -
because....
While I was (hiding) in my bedroom on a (semi) important phone call my two adorable, precious, charming and lovely children DID NOT remove half the keys from my laptop keyboard.
I did not handle this by placing them both in their rooms for a very long time out.
During said time out I did not need to take 2 extra strength Tylenol for a sudden stress/tension headache.
And of course I was not momentarily wishing that I wasn't pregnant so that the 2 Tylenol could have instead been two very strong drinks.
I am NOT very, very happy that I have to leave in 45 minutes as soon as Brian gets home from work and he gets to deal with, I mean enjoy them this evening.
The keys are not, at the moment, sitting in a little pile on my kitchen counter. I am not typing this by having to press very hard on the little sub key below the actual key pad and I am not really glad that I know from memory where most of the keys are because you can't see the letters.

3 comments:
So sorry sweety!!! That is NOT cool! I hope hubby can come home and offer some support and relief...
Have a blessed night!
Amanda
Uh, oh. Sorry for you, I hate those days! Don't you wonder what pops into their heads when they do things like that? I hope tomorrow is a much better day.
Those two little stinkers! They've been very busy today, haven't they? lol I hope the Tylenol helped, and I also hope that you have fun on your evening out! Maybe your hubby will put the buttons back on your computer keyboard. :o)
Post a Comment