My talented friend Ashley Potter came out to our little mountain this morning to take some pictures of me and the kids. She is building her photography business and I was lucky enough to have access to her talented shutterbug skills.
It was so much fun - the kids had a great time showing off for someone "new".
She emailed me a link to her blog with a sneak peek at the pictures - I think they turned out great! She's very talented and I wish her the best in her business. She's heading off for Hawaii (no fair!) in the morning - did I mention without her children? - and will work on the rest once she returns here to reality. I can't wait to see all of them!
If you are so inclined head over to her fabulous blog to check them out - and see some of her other beautiful work. www.ashleypotterphotography.com/2009/05/angie-sneak-peek.html
On another note - I can't believe I have barely 4 weeks until I'm due... and probably less actually. I have a feeling that this little bundle will be coming a hair early!
Stamp Nouveau Shopify Re-Design Website
8 years ago

2 comments:
Those are great photos! I love the ones with your children. They are so cute. :o) It's hard to believe that you'll soon be having your baby...you are so tiny! Please be sure to let us know when the big day happens!
Looking forward to seeing more of the pics when Ashley gets back home.
Cute! I think I need a few of those.....please.
Post a Comment