Little Man started T-Ball which is about the cutest thing ever. He loves every second of it. All the kids run around like chickens with their heads cut off having a great time. Even better, Brian is coaching the team. It is so cute!!



We have been working outside a lot (weather permitting) - burning brush and branches, dragging downed logs out to burn them.... spiffing up the chicken coop is next. Getting a huge load of trash ready to go to the dump, etc. If you squint real hard you can imagine how cute this area will look once it's all cleaned up.

Timber has began drinking..... (don't ask)


I am getting huge (and uncomfortable). Just 5+ weeks to go!! I'm not sure why I look so serious in this picture...

AND - to end on a really serious and AWFUL note - on Thursday this week Gus the goat got ahold of Baby Sis, either she tripped or something but he was on top of her and was CHEWING on her hand/finger. He literally chewed her fingernail off. It was horrible and traumatic. I wrapped her hand in a kitchen towel and had to drive (speed) 30+mins to the nearest ER in a complete panic. We spent 3 hours there. Luckily she is fine, and other than the lost fingernail the damage was not serious. She was traumatized for about an hour then bounced back, being her cheerful, silly self. She danced and showed off for all the doctors and nurses. Here are a couple of pics of her taken in the ER from my cell phone. Gus has GONE to a new home. It was either that or he was going to find himself face to face with Brian's gun.


1 comment:
Awww...poor little Baby Sis! What a terrible thing to happen. I'm that that ol' goat is gone. I can't say that I would blame your hubby for wanting to shoot Gus!
Your dog Timber is too funny. I love the second picture. He looks so happy! LOL
T-ball was always so much fun for our boys AND us! It was a hoot to watch those kids trying to figure out how to play ball!
You look beautiful...Hang in there, those five weeks will pass before you know it!
Stop by when you get a chance. :o)
Blessings,
Beth
Post a Comment