Little Man loves venturing off with Dad. Everything Brian does outside, LM has to be a part of. He used to only want ME, now he says to me "Bye, Mom! I'm off to go hunting with my best friend!".
The other day I said to him, "Why are you growing up so fast? What happened to my baby?" and he replied "Because, Mom. That's what boys do. I gotta grow up so I can go to work with Dad!". Sniff Sniff.
Anyway, here are my 2 men heading off on a wave of testosterone.


Speaking of him growing up, Brian emailed me this picture of Little Man that he found in a random folder on his computer at work. It seriously made me laugh out loud and then in the next minute I almost cried. He was less than 1 1/2 in the pic. I can't believe that he's almost 4 now! Seriously - what happened to my baby??

Ya know, it's so weird. I want them to grow up and become independent, to learn to swing on their own, pour their own cereal, brush their own teeth, get out of the pain-in-the-butt carseat..... but then at the same time it makes me really, really sad to think that he IS growing up. And that I'll never get those (or these) moments back again. *sigh*

2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean! It hits me hard on some days that my "baby" is graduating from high school in a few weeks!
Turkey season??? I thought that was only around Thanksgiving!!! LOL Shows what I know...Hehe
Um, Timber is definitely Brian's dog. Every pic Brian is in....there's Timber wanting to be loved! Cute pictures of the kids! I'm really glad little sis' hand is going to be okay, all things considered.
Post a Comment