
Ok, my Moms In Motion Bloomsday Training team has wrapped up and now I am busy launching my next team..... triathlon training! Now, not to confuse anybody, this training is for a Sprint triathlon - not doing any Ironman training at the moment. Or ever.
I am super excited because I am due right before the team starts so it's actually looking like I may be able to participate in this team myself. Woo Hoo!! It's a lot of work putting these teams together but also lots of fun. There is something so amazingly awesome about training for a race with a group of women.
On a selfish note I am looking forward to getting back into shape after the birth of babe #3 and having a little ME time at the same time.
So any of you Spokane readers out there who are interested in learning more can visit www.momsinmotion.com and go to 'find a team' or contact me through my blog.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:
Wow...I'm totally impressed, and a little embarrassed! Here you are, almost ready to have a baby, and training for a triathlon. Me??? Evidently I'm training, too...but only for menopause!
I wish you lived closer to me. You could inspire me! I walk two miles a day (weather permitting - which is HASN'T, lately), but that's about it...pretty pitiful.
Post a Comment