I'm not overdue or anything. But I guess that I've had it in my head that since Baby Sis came on her due date and came flying out of me easily that this 3rd baby of mine might be early. Maybe not.
Actually, I am content to wait - school and football for Brian isn't out until the 17th.... and it is going to be very hard for him to miss more than a day of football practice. So it's probably for the best that I haven't had her yet.
Also, I must confess that I firmly believe that my babies know when they are supposed to come. I have never wanted to be induced or rush the process. She'll come when she's supposed to!
Brian has had some very late nights lately - each night last week he got home about 8pm, and then this entire weekend he worked 8-5 for a friend of ours who owns a masonry business. Busy, busy times.
So, like I said, it's good I haven't had her yet until things slow down a bit.
But still.
It's sometimes hard to remember that when I'm so uncomfortable.
But on a positive note, I'm enjoying these moments with Baby Sis & Little Man before the new little one comes along. I know that I'm going to be very busy with her for a while so I'm enjoying every minute with them that I can right now.
It's weird to think that our house - once dominated with Seahawks and camouflage gear - will now overwhelmingly be dominated with pink. Of course, Brian has requested that some of it be pink camouflage, and pink Seahawks.
It's weird to think that dad's going to have another girl soon to join Big Sis & Baby Sis, they are such Daddy's Girls.....

The girls we've got around here are pretty cute I must say. I wonder what my new one will look like? It's so fun to imagine.
My birthday is tomorrow. Maybe she'll be my birthday present?
I love this little punkin'. What a silly little mophead. I can't believe she's going to be a big sister...


Little Man has no clue what he's in for. THREE sisters to yell at him and boss him around. He loves his sisters so much though. He has such a sweet, loving heart.

Aren't my men so stinkin' handsome?

Seriously. I adore my firstborn. This wild, busy little boy. This child that I labored with for over 24 hours. This boy that took 4 hours to push out of my body and finally had to be vacuumed out. This child that puts his gum in his nose and climbs into bed with me at night for snuggles.

I love my kids. You've never heard me complain about them, have you?




2 comments:
God's timing is perfect...praying for an easy, quick delivery of your precious new baby!
Blessings,
Beth E.
Happy Belated Birthday...and I hope you have had a baby already!!!
God bless!
Amanda
Post a Comment