Monday, June 1, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa came to visit!

The kids were sooooo excited to have Brian's dad and step-mom, Grandpa Duane & Grandma Kathy come for a visit a couple of weeks ago.

I was happy too, because not only are they lots of fun and I love them dearly, but they rolled up their sleeves and helped us with chores around here!!

They came to watch one of Little Man's T-ball games and then one of Big Sis' soccer games.

Speaking of Big Sis - we are so insanely proud of her, after a grueling 4 days of intense soccer tryouts in the heat, she earned herself a spot on the "A" team for one of the club soccer teams here that she was trying out for. Yay Big Sis!

Anyway - it was great to see Kathy & Duane, it was a short visit but lots of fun!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

It looks like a fun time was had by all... I lvoe this age where the kids ADORE grandma and grandpa and never want to leave their side!!

God bless-
Amanda