As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible. - Ruth Bell Graham
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
New Goat
Here's a pic of the new man on the block. We adopted him from someone who wasn't able to keep him any longer. His name is Tucker and he looks exactly like Gus except bigger. He seems to be fitting in wonderfully!!
He is super cute! I never in a million years would've pictured you a "goat Mom." Ü In the 2nd picture it's cute how the original 2 are like um, we're just going to.....stand over here.
I am a stay at home mom to 3 wild little children: a boy - 4 years, and 2 girls - 2 years & a newborn. I also have a beautiful 11-year old step-daughter and a hottie for a husband who works as a special ed. teacher and is a football & baseball coach. We recently moved from the city out to the country - bought 10 acres and have added goats and chickens. This blog is about my wonderful family and the fun we are having in our new home.
2 comments:
He is super cute! I never in a million years would've pictured you a "goat Mom." Ü In the 2nd picture it's cute how the original 2 are like um, we're just going to.....stand over here.
oh, ya - they wanted nothing to do with him at first! But now it's all good.
Post a Comment