I entered our bathroom to discover chunks of hair on the floor and this.....
Evidently he'd gotten ahold of his dad's beard trimmers and was happily playing barber.
He's a little embarassed about it now and doesn't really want to talk about it. He hides if we ask him why he did it.
I am just soooo happy he didn't get ahold of Baby Sis' mop head. I have been waiting for her hair to get past the moppy stage for forever now.
On another note - look how much bigger I'm getting. This litte gal is a busy thing, too, moves around & kicks constantly. Brian said "Great, another hyperactive child".

5 comments:
Hahaha! Oh, what a busy little fella he's been! Love the haircut. Who knows? He may start a new style! Speaking from personal experience, it will grow in very quickly!
You look beautiful...and so does baby girl! I never looked that good when I was pregnant with my boys. I puffed up like a blow-toad with both of them!LOL
You are so darn cute, you will be running again in no time. As with beth above? I totally looked horrid pregnant. My bum stuck out further than my belly. And no, that is not a joke.
Oh my goodness. He's had a very busy week, that nephew of mine! You look great!
I love your bump!! Its perfect! So glad youa re having a healthy and fun pregnancy so far!
Many blessings-
Amanda
P.S. Did you leave his hair as is or shave the rest to match???
HEY! Come visit me. You just might have won something...
God bless!
Amanda
Post a Comment