Little Man loves gum. Little Man is not allowed to have gum. Unfortunately for him, he's not very sneaky and is pretty obvious when he's doing something naughty. I found him like this, head under the couch cushion the other day. "What are you doing?", I asked. "Mmmpfffin mmm smack smack", he replied. When he finally came out from under the cushion I found him with mouth crammed full of a whole pack of gum, slobber dripping down his chin. He did this same thing at Aunt Rene's house at Christmastime with the candy canes he found on her tree. We found him in her nice living room, mouth full of candy canes, head under her couch cushion with candy cane slobber everywhere.
Stamp Nouveau Shopify Re-Design Website
8 years ago

1 comment:
Sorry, but that's kinda funny. I'm with you on the gum being a no-no. Gum and hair and furniture and (too much in) little tummys is all a bad mix.
Post a Comment