Monday, July 20, 2009

The Four Rugrats


I took all 4 of the kiddos for pictures last Wednesday on Peanut's 3 week birthday.

It was "slightly" chaotic. The pictures were done and over with fairly quickly but then for whatever reason it took them an additional hour and half to get my order taken.

THAT was fun. Right.

Baby Sis terrorized the 2 other children there with their parents, throwing blocks and screaming. And a little girl waiting with her parents pointed to Little Man and said to her mom "I'm afraid that bad boy is going to get me".

*sigh*

Let's just say my kids are not mellow.

This little angel sure is fun. By fun I mean cute & easy. She likes to imitate Popeye when she's not sleeping, eating or pooping. She's perfected the one-eyed scowl of his. We are absolutely in love with her.

I will post more pics off of my own camera as soon as I feel like uploading them.





Here are the rest of the rugrats looking charming and pleasant...








2 comments:

Amanda said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS! They are gorgeous. And hilarious... i love that bad boy comment... sounds like my boys!

Your family is just too cute!

God bless-
Amanda

Melanie said...

I'm not buying the whole Baby Sis thing because she was a perfect angel when I was with her Saturday night. Wait. Maybe it was because I was "saving" her from Uncle Billy......aka mean shark.